Dēliņi homestead (Q5582): Difference between revisions

From FinnoUgric Dataspace
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Added [en] alias: Delini homestead
 
(7 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
description / endescription / en
a homestead, originally built in the village of Lūžņa around 1970 on the Livonian (Baltic) coast, was carefully relocated to the Latvian Ethnographic Open Air Museum in 1971.
a homestead, constructed between 1819 and the early 20th century, form a distinctive three-courtyard layout, originally built in the village of Lūžņa around 1970 on the Livonian (Baltic) coast, and was carefully relocated to the Latvian Ethnographic Open Air Museum in 1971.
Property / has time
 
19. century
Timestamp+1850-00-00T00:00:00Z
Timezone+00:00
CalendarGregorian
Precision100 years
Before0
After0
Property / has time: 19. century / rank
 
Normal rank
Property / has time: 19. century / qualifier
 
Property / has time
 
1971
Timestamp+1971-00-00T00:00:00Z
Timezone+00:00
CalendarGregorian
Precision1 year
Before0
After0
Property / has time: 1971 / rank
 
Normal rank
Property / has time: 1971 / qualifier
 
Property / location
 
Property / location: Lūžņa / rank
 
Normal rank
Property / location: Lūžņa / qualifier
 
Property / location
 
Property / location: Riga (Ethnographic Open-Air Museum of Latvia site) / rank
 
Normal rank
Property / location: Riga (Ethnographic Open-Air Museum of Latvia site) / qualifier
 
Property / has part(s)
 
Property / has part(s): Dēliņi combined barn-shed / rank
 
Normal rank

Latest revision as of 10:46, 30 October 2025

a homestead, constructed between 1819 and the early 20th century, form a distinctive three-courtyard layout, originally built in the village of Lūžņa around 1970 on the Livonian (Baltic) coast, and was carefully relocated to the Latvian Ethnographic Open Air Museum in 1971.
  • Delini homestead
Language Label Description Also known as
English
Dēliņi homestead
a homestead, constructed between 1819 and the early 20th century, form a distinctive three-courtyard layout, originally built in the village of Lūžņa around 1970 on the Livonian (Baltic) coast, and was carefully relocated to the Latvian Ethnographic Open Air Museum in 1971.
  • Delini homestead

Statements