Revision history of "Dēliņi combined barn-shed" (Q5576)

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Diff selection: Mark the radio buttons of the revisions to compare and hit enter or the button at the bottom.
Legend: (cur) = difference with latest revision, (prev) = difference with preceding revision, m = minor edit.

30 October 2025

27 October 2025

  • curprev 09:4109:41, 27 October 2025 Antaldaniel talk contribs 7,307 bytes +3 Changed [en] description: a combined barn-shed built originally around 1870 in Lūžņa, on the Livonian coast. It was moved to the Ethnographic Open-Air Museum of Latvia in 1971.

26 October 2025

25 October 2025